About BluePrint Automation
BluePrint Automation, founded by Mr. Bob Prakken in 1980, has grown throughout the years into a world leaders position in design and manufacturing with companies in Woerden / The Netherlands, Colonial Heights / Virginia and Longmont / Colorado, U.S.A. In total BluePrint now has over 250 employees and a total turnover of EUR 60 million.
Since 1980 we have supplied more than 3000 case packing systems all over the world to various food and non-food industries.
The many patents shows the search for and finding of original solutions for packing i.e. deep frozen foods, crisps and snacks, pharmaceuticals, fresh products, confectionery, - most of time in flexible packaging - in a reliable way into their secondary package.
BluePrint was for instance the first manufacturer to apply Industrial PC controls in their equipment. Proof of eagerness for new techniques.
Present and Future:
The success of the company is the ever-growing ability to define in what way a flexible bagged product should be handled. This to ensure a combination is made with maximum product presentation and a minimum of transport volume, ensuring the product quality.
Automatic change over (since 1995) and communications with higher hierarchy production control system are just some of the features offered.
With BluePrint Robotics we also have specific experience in the handling of “raw” products in the consumer goods industry.
Partnership with our customers offering production security, optimizing production time availability, optimizing product presentation and minimizing logistic costs, remain keystones in our R&D program for the future.
BluePrint wishes to achieve:
· Continuity based on customer satisfaction and profitability;
· Market leadership for selected product-market combinations;
· Applying of simple but effective constructions using world-wide available components;
· A Fair partnership with our customers, employees, agents and suppliers.
The distinguishing ability of BluePrint is:
· The largest expertise in the behavior of flexible packaging;
· Combining innovation with fast realization;
· Customized design to suit customers needs best;
· Turnkey partnership.